Sunday, July 10, 2011

Comic-Page is Launched!

As an extension of my main blogging site, I have added Comic-Page to the GoldDustBoi website!

To start with I've added X-Page, a website with just information regarding X-men and related teams.  Right now I am starting out by adding team information (members and the issues they joined/quit) and crossover information (brief overview of crossover, related issues and reading order).

Right now I've been able to add the basic page and I've have the New Mutants and X-Factor team information up there.  I plan to be working on it feverishly in the next few day to get more and more information posted as quickly as I can!

Keep an eye out in the future also for A-Page and 4-Page, pages about Avengers and Fantastic Four respectively.  I am going to try and fill out X-Page to a good point before I get started on these other pages, but they coming so keep watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment